for 1 serving
- 2 tablespoons hot water(28 g)
- 2 tablespoons sugar(24 g)
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder(12 g)
- milk, to serve
- ice, to serve
- Add the hot water, sugar, and instant coffee to a bowl.
- Either hand whisk or use an electric mixer until the mixture is fluffy and light.
- To serve, spoon a dollop over a cup of milk with ice in it and stir.
Ingredients Decrease Serving 22 1-3/4 cups and 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon salt 1-3/4 teaspoons baking soda 3/4 cup and 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons butter or margarine 1-3/4 cups and 1 tablespoon white sugar 1-3/4 cups and 1 tablespoon mashed overripe bananas 3-3/4 eggs, beaten 1-1/3 cups and 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts Directions […]
Creamy and delicious oat milk! This homemade oat milk recipe is 5 easy ingredients, ready in minutes, and delicious in tea or coffee or poured over cereal. All you need is some rolled oats in your cupboard and you’re good to go. Add some maple syrup, or other syrup of your choice, vanilla extract and […]
Ingredients 6 thick slices bread 2 large eggs eggs ⅔ cup milk ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg 1 teaspoon vanilla extract salt to taste Directions Step 1Beat together egg, milk, salt, desired spices and vanilla. Step 2Heat a lightly oiled griddle or skillet over medium-high heat. Step 3Dunk each slice of bread […]